What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi people

Started by , Aug 29 2014 03:54 AM
3 Replies

Hello everyone,

I am new to this message board and I would like to say hi to everyone.  I am a fresh meat to food section, previously I was working in a pharmaceutical company for few years. I am sure I will be learning a lot from here and hopefully can help someone as well.  

Thank you  :biggrin:

Ali

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Are we allowed to sanitize white safety shoes with anti fungal spray and reuse for other people? What to do when people do not follow the personal hygiene regulations Are there any regulations stating how many people can have write access to documents? Would you say there is a general shortage of Technical/QA type of people to fill roles?
[Ad]

Hello Ali, thanks for taking the time to say hi and a very warm welcome to the IFSQN.

Although you only just found us we've been around for more than 10 years, so we have a lot of very knowledgeable members who are always willing to help.

Nice to see a member form South Korea.

:welcome:

:Welcome: to IFSQN!

If you have any questions or issues make sure you ask we have a lot of very experienced and intelligent people on the boards and we also look forward to hearing from you on your knowledge and experiences. :doctor:

Hello everyone,

I am new to this message board and I would like to say hi to everyone.  I am a fresh meat to food section, previously I was working in a pharmaceutical company for few years. I am sure I will be learning a lot from here and hopefully can help someone as well.  

Thank you  :biggrin:

Ali

You're welcome. I have little time in this forum, but it's amazing the support we all give in our efforts to produce safety food.

Similar Discussion Topics
Will unannounced audits cause more people to leave the QA field? Are we allowed to sanitize white safety shoes with anti fungal spray and reuse for other people? What to do when people do not follow the personal hygiene regulations Are there any regulations stating how many people can have write access to documents? Would you say there is a general shortage of Technical/QA type of people to fill roles? FDA Offers Assurance About Food Safety and Supply for People and Animals During COVID-19 Looking for suggestions or an example of how people are handling 4.0 Context of the Organization Do people staple the test strips to their verification logs? How are people managing radiological hazards for BRC 8? Controlling cross contamination risks of people and equipment