What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone share, what is activity plan for Lab calibration?

Started by , Sep 04 2014 02:42 AM
7 Replies

Dear all,

Can anyone share, what is activity plan for Lab calibration

from this month, i must handle calibration lab

but i don't know start from where

Please share your experience?

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP?
[Ad]

be specific, more details before I can help you. TQ.

basically is what must i do to make lab calibration is good

Dear all,

Can anyone share, what is activity plan for Lab calibration

from this month, i must handle calibration lab

but i don't know start from where

Please share your experience?

Thank you

Dear aesehaetr,

Sorry but it is unclear what you wish to know.

eg calibration of what ? to do what ?

Rgds / Charles.C

basically is what must i do to make lab calibration is good

you have to :

1. Calibrate your weigher

2. Calibarte thremometer

3. Calibrate your instrument ( such as Spectrophotometer etc)

4. Calibrate temperature for your oven, etc

But before your dooing calibration you have to increase knowledge of you people.

rgds

AS Nur

The activity plan will require list of all the instruments used in the laboratory, present calibration status, calibration due on and and a frequency based columns to indicate the accomplishment of planned tasks.

1 Like

Dear All,

I suspect "activity plan" may have a geographically specific meaning. The difficulty is in knowing what it is ? :smile:

I can suggest a generic answer to "good" (post #3) might be to obtain a copy of iso17025 which spells out the formal requirements for running a laboratory with respect to validation aspects. Obtaining correct "Calibration" of equipment is a primary factor within "validation" and is discussed in detail. Of course different types of measuring equipment will have different procedures for "Calibration" but the principle is similar.

Rgds / Charles.C

Hi Charles,

What I understand from "Activity plan" is typical literary meaning...plan to perform activities for calibrations of instruments :smile:

Validations rather verifications need to be done before using the instruments every day ! Like a system suitability for chromatographic instruments, standard weight checks for balances, pH of buffers for pH meter etc.

Great ...Would now wait for inputs for understanding an ACTUAL "Activity plan" :lol2:

Regards,

Meena

Similar Discussion Topics
Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Allergen Management Plan Food Defence Plan