What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello good day to all

Started by , Sep 05 2014 12:55 AM
2 Replies
Hi there! My name is ken, a quality practitioner in the food manufacturing industry here in the Philippines for 6 years. I'm about to transition to operations role / Production in a few days time and Im very much excited about it. Looking forward to have an active discussion with everyone here, regards. Ken
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

Hi Ken,

Welcome...

:welcome: to IFSQN Ken!

Congratulations on your transition.  There is a lot of food safety knowledge here.

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Good Distribution Practices in food sector?