What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Good Day from California

Started by , Sep 09 2014 11:02 PM
1 Reply

Hello All,

I am a QA Manager / SQF Practitioner in the Seafood Industry. I have been snooping around on the site for awhile, and find a lot of resourceful topics and people here on this fantastic network. I finally decided to make an account to take full advantage of documents made available here and that I wouldn't have access to otherwise (keeping it real). I thought the Food Safety Live 2014 today was phenomenal with great speakers and topics, more informative then some workshops I have attended and paid for. It was nice hearing from people all over the world from different facets and knowing that there are a group of us out there that really do care about food safety. I look forward to what other great things are to come from IFSQN and glad to have become apart of it.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

:welcome: !!!

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Good Distribution Practices in food sector?