What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Train-the-Trainer

Started by , Sep 29 2014 12:40 PM
3 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I am attempting to implement a train-the-trainer program for our company but do not want or need a 3 + day workshop. I would rather not have to purchase any in-depth programs either. I would really like to have a 1 - 2 hour class that will highlight some of the needed skills to effectively train other associates. Does anyone know of something like this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Chris

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is there a requirement for how often we train GMPs? What methods do you use to train operators in sanitation procedures? Does a Train the Trainer certificate expire? Authorization to train for FSSC 22000 V 5 Anyone can train and administer HACCP certifications?
[Ad]

HI Chris,

I have been having the same issues. I turned to the FDA and USDA website for training materials and videos.  You can go to your local library and request an Interlibrary Loan or ILL from a wide array of topics. Most are free, others have a small cost.

If you contact your reference desk, they can pull up vast amount of training data on-line for you to choose from.  I can only check out 3 at a time.  The government is a bit stingy but hey, they are free.  It takes about 7 to 10 days to get them in and I keep them for 3 weeks.

I have found them very useful for topics such a HACCP, GMP's, etc.

Hope this is helpful.

Sharon

Hi Everyone,

I am attempting to implement a train-the-trainer program for our company but do not want or need a 3 + day workshop. I would rather not have to purchase any in-depth programs either. I would really like to have a 1 - 2 hour class that will highlight some of the needed skills to effectively train other associates. Does anyone know of something like this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Chris

Hi Chris

We  train our trainers on a 1-2-1 mentoring programme-rather than a 'course' however if you wanted to access some (free)  online  teaching/training theory courses try  http://alison.com/le...g-professionals 

-the big advantage is that they can be accessed at any time and  each learner can work through at their own pace

( The quality is  actually OK considering they are free!)

-I wouldn't be basing my whole train the trainer course on them-but all of the theory stuff is definately there(!)

and you only have to pay if you want a 'proper certificate'- a downloadable pdf for cpd purposes is free

If you have a look, I'm sure you will find some stuff that will help!

Kind Regards

Mike

Maybe this site will help you out. It may be what you're looking for, I browsed through it quickly.

http://www.slideshar...ent-16472149/14

Similar Discussion Topics
Is there a requirement for how often we train GMPs? What methods do you use to train operators in sanitation procedures? Does a Train the Trainer certificate expire? Authorization to train for FSSC 22000 V 5 Anyone can train and administer HACCP certifications? Implementing SQF, how to train the team leads? How do I prove my competency in the topics I train? Root cause analysis, lack of time to effectively train employees Competence to Train - Train the Trainer Course