What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from South Texas

Started by , Feb 05 2015 02:25 PM
4 Replies

I wanted to introduce myself and my company to the forum. Hope I can be a resource to you all and vise versa.

I own and operate Total Surface Concepts.

We specialized in the application of various types of epoxy flooring particularly in USDA approved facilities?

​I have over 25 yrs experience and maintain a coating engineering degree.

Look forward to learning from everyone. Hope I can be a resource.

Regards,

Mark

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa Hello from South Africa Microbiological Criteria for E.coli in Frozen Poultry South Africa Hong Kong, South Korea and Main Land China Labelling regulation
[Ad]

:welcome: to IFSQN!

:welcome: to the forum! 

Hi! :welcome:

Welcome aboard!  :welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
Allowable Preservative Levels in Foreign Countries (specifically South Korea) Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa Hello from South Africa Microbiological Criteria for E.coli in Frozen Poultry South Africa Hong Kong, South Korea and Main Land China Labelling regulation Microbiology requirements for Frozen foods imports into South Korea? Hello from South Africa Is coconut classified as an Allergen in South Africa Allergens in South Korea Jaco from South Africa