What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Dutch member introduction

Started by , Feb 26 2015 09:52 AM
12 Replies
Working for a plastic packaging producer (injection moulding and blow moulding). Products are being used for food industrie as well as pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Currently preparing certification to FSSC 22000 and ISO 15378 GMP

Our company is based in the Netherlands but products are being delivered globally. Therefor also seeking information foodsafety according FDA
1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking for a complete Dutch HACCP System? Difference between Dutch HACCP and Codex HACCP? Dutch recall 50,000 tonnes of meat Option A & B of Dutch HACCP HACCP Validation (Dutch HACCP Code)
[Ad]

:welcome: to IFSQN

There is a good wealth of knowledge here that will help you a lot I'm sure.  I used to be an injection molding technician for DVDs once upon a time.

Hi Marcel, I have some experience of packaging in food and pharma business, so if you post any questions I will look out for them.

Good luck with your project.

:welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome aboard!!

Dear 

Welcome to apt place . .

Regards

Satya 

Hi Satya, what do you mean with apt ?

or is that just a typo?

Dear Marcel . .

it is not a typo . .apt is a middle English word, i feel it mean Suitable or Appropriate.

Regards / Satya

Apt is indeed a real word, but I would say not used so much day to day...unless of course the context is apt. :smile:

I thought I could learn something about food safety here, but apparently my English will get better also! thanx

Hey Marcel, I'm sure your English is much better than my Dutch.

I'm sure you don't have any three letter words.  Now I know you're going to prove me wrong.

Dear Marcel

you may teach us . .

Regards / Satya

Haha!

Of course we have 3 letter words. Just like you all. How about "bus"?  Just guess what it means ....

Hallo Marcel,

Welkom op deze site.

(well, I think maybe all the members can read this little Dutch sentence)

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking for a complete Dutch HACCP System? Difference between Dutch HACCP and Codex HACCP? Dutch recall 50,000 tonnes of meat Option A & B of Dutch HACCP HACCP Validation (Dutch HACCP Code) Compare BRC standard version 5 with Dutch HACCP (A)