What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Air quality regulation inside food manufacturing plants

Started by , Mar 09 2015 11:12 AM
1 Reply

Dear Colleagues,

Could you help me to get a regulations specify the air quality standards inside food manufacturing plant specialized in producing of bakeries, i need to know exactly,

What's the acceptable limits of total count, yeast and mold in air ?

Thanks

Shreif

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Dear Colleagues,

Could you help me to get a regulations specify the air quality standards inside food manufacturing plant specialized in producing of bakeries, i need to know exactly,

What's the acceptable limits of total count, yeast and mold in air ?

Thanks

Shreif

Dear Shrief Abdelhamid,

Can try this post and sub-links -

http://www.ifsqn.com...indpost&p=83052

Rgds / Charles.C

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan