[Ad]

Training in the Workplace to Engage and Empower Your Employees

Started by , May 08 2015 07:13 PM
2 Replies

Training in the Workplace to Engage and Empower Your Employees

Presented by:

Margaret Kolk, Manager, Technical Training, NSF International

Taking place:
Friday, May 22, 2015 (03:00 PM - 04:00 PM UK Time).  This is a 10 a.m. Eastern Start.

Engaged, enthusiastic and empowered employees are the very core of a company’s success in producing safe, quality food products. Employee engagement typically begins with that initial company orientation which is designed to introduce the new hire to company culture and rules. This encounter results in an enthusiastic, excited, and engaged worker ready to put forth best efforts as a new team member…or does it? An empowered employee exhibits clear understanding of workplace expectations and accepts the responsibility for meeting specific company standards of performance. Engaged and empowered employees serve as powerful vehicles to enhance productivity, safety, quality and thus, profitability. Valued employees are content employees; and satisfied, content employees are what drive business success. This one-hour webinar presents solutions for your workplace training which will foster and instill the 4 Es – Enthusiasm, Engagement, Empowerment leading to Effectiveness – in your employees. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

This brings me back to the days....

I got a phone call at 2am in the morning years ago - there was trouble at the plant - could I come quick. I remember my then wife asking me, why was I rushing off to work at such an unsociable hour. Turned out my MD had discovered the magic of four e's, and was raving his head off to the bacon slicer. Once the dust settled, we had no option but to fire the bacon slicer, and she took us to the cleaners for unfair dismissal. Greatest MD I ever worked for, to be honest. Moral of the story, never empower general operatives. Or do drugs. 

Moral of the story, never empower general operatives. Or do drugs. 

Or make posts this late on a Friday.

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training