What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP for co-manufacturer

Started by , Jul 28 2015 08:07 PM
3 Replies

We are SQF Level 2 Certified.

We are manufacturing dry seasonings for some other company and sending them as bulk Finished Goods for packaging at their location.Do we need to have separate HACCP Plan for this ? What are our other option.

Please advise.

Thanks

DT

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification
[Ad]

Nope. Your HACCP plan covers your process. You can not write a HACCP plan to cover what another facility does. The only thing I can think would be a remote issue is if they packaged them for sale under your label. But you should have already audited their processes and HACCP plan and labeled them as an approved packager for your company. I hope this helps!

At present our ccp is metal detector but we do not want to use it for this product as the packaging includes bulk bags.

So we were thinking of using magnets as ccp for this particular product only.

That's y I asked do we need to make two HACCP plans?Is it possible?

Thanks for your input

Are these bulk bags ran down a different line? I could see adding a CCP due to adding a product line. That would be a lot easier than writing a separate HACCP plan. As for having an additional HACCP plan all together, i have never heard of that. I am interested to hear some thoughts of those more knowledgeable on this topic. Sorry i couldn't be of more help!

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat