What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Completed SQF Certification

Started by , Jul 31 2015 08:42 PM
9 Replies

This is a good day! Seven months after starting my new position, I was able to create and implement an SQF system and achieve certification. Now I feel I need to sleep for seven months to make up for the sleepless nights.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How do you determine parameters and what type of testing needs to be completed by a lab for your finished product? FSSC 22000 audit nonconformance for rodent activity internal nonconformance not being completed Has anyone completed PCQI online course from imEpik? Is it ok to store finished product in the new freezer whilst the new building is being completed? First BRC audit completed!
[Ad]

Woohoo!! Congratulations! Well done--sleep well... I sure understand that!

Congratulations!  Sleep and adult beverages are well deserved!

Congrats Neil, not an easy job. And what a sense of achievement. Enjoy it while it lasts...  :shades:

Achieving certification for the first time is actually easer than maintaining it year in and year out. Enjoy the sleep while you can!

Congratulations Neill ! :thumbup:

Well done on this achievement!
Congratulations

Congrats!!!

Now the really hard work starts....ensuring there is no back sliding and that you are showing continual improvement.

Congratulations, have a short break and then get back to work. :yay: 

Marshall 

That is a wonderful moment and you do deserve to celebrate and rest, CONGRATULATIONS! - It is a never-ending and challenging job, but it is rewarding to get that approved certificate each year and to know you are getting better and better at what you do. - Great Job!

Similar Discussion Topics
How do you determine parameters and what type of testing needs to be completed by a lab for your finished product? FSSC 22000 audit nonconformance for rodent activity internal nonconformance not being completed Has anyone completed PCQI online course from imEpik? Is it ok to store finished product in the new freezer whilst the new building is being completed? First BRC audit completed! HACCP plan risk assessment completed with severity and likelihood When should testing of cheese get completed Just completed our SQF Edition 8 Level 2 audit, Thank you! First BRC audit completed! :) Completed SQF Level 2 Desk Audit