What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Tool dry room temperature and time

Started by , Oct 07 2015 02:57 PM
1 Reply

Dear All,

We are currently in the process of building a dry room for drying of tools (including cleaning tools) and equipment (mostly product contact) after washing them. Can you please assist me with the following:

• What is the temperature we must set for drying?
  • What is the required time tools/equipment to keep in the room?

Thank you,

Collen

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) Can anyone suggest an effective tool to monitor supplier performances on an ongoing basis? Looking for a tool I can use to monitor services supplier performance on a regular basis SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool Fraud Vulnerability Assessment tool for SQF
[Ad]

It will depend on your unique circumstances: room conditions, facility, local climate, etc; what your risks are, e.g., what type of product is being produced, pathogen risk including conditions that support growth, etc.  After all that, then it's just a matter of testing how long it takes to dry.

Basically, the question should be, what conditions do you need to create to dry your tools while keeping your product safe.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
SSAFE Risk Assessment Tool (Report Interpretation) Can anyone suggest an effective tool to monitor supplier performances on an ongoing basis? Looking for a tool I can use to monitor services supplier performance on a regular basis SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool Fraud Vulnerability Assessment tool for SQF Cooking oil quality testing - is this tool any good? New Online Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool SSAFE Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool D2 Tool Steel in Extruder Vulnerability Assessment tool 3.0 by Food Fraud Advisors