What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are Paper Staples OK?

Started by , Oct 23 2015 10:21 AM
9 Replies

are paper staples Ok to use

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Paper sack opening and resealing Paper cups manufacturing Should plastic utensils, paper napkins, one time use items be lot controlled? Migration Test for Paper Towels Records: Paper or Electronic
[Ad]

Come on Mohan, for what and where?

Risk assessment Risk assessment Risk assessment ....... that is all
1 Thank

NO

1 Thank

Is any BRC standard "shall" clauses mandate not use Staples in the food production/processing area

No, the staples are not allowed in food factory (in production area).

1 Thank

I think I know the type of thing you're on about! They're not actually 'staples' per se.

It's a glorified hole punch that makes a hole and folds the paper around the hole and holds sheets together.

Only problems I see are potential FB hazard around the hole punch part.

http://bungu.plus.co...per_clinch.html

That is what I use, the only thing I do not like about it is the capacity, 6 sheets.

http://bungu.plus.co...per_clinch.html

That is what I use, the only thing I do not like about it is the capacity, 6 sheets.

Yep have a similar thing - only issue is that folded back bit......

Have the employees use a clipboard to keep papers together on the floor and then after they are turned in and being prepared for filing you can staple or combine however you want.

Similar Discussion Topics
Paper sack opening and resealing Paper cups manufacturing Should plastic utensils, paper napkins, one time use items be lot controlled? Migration Test for Paper Towels Records: Paper or Electronic Traceability of Parchment Baking Paper Are paper sacks with inner liner (or with inner liner removed) OK for powders? Looking for a GFSI certified supplier of multi-wall paper bags in the US Best method for dosing water to moisten paper blanks? Replace paper staples in production, packaging and warehouse areas