Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 25 May 2023 - 07:53 AM

Hi. We are manufacturer of paper packaging and planning to start producing paper cups. May I ask for your help on process flow as well as HACCP on paper cups production. Thank you!

Njaquino

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 145 posts
  • 46 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 31 May 2023 - 02:23 AM

So in order to start your HACCP. It would be very beneficial to start out by drawing out your process. We don't know how your facility operates so you will need to draw this out. I literally start by drawing out my steps from receiving the raw material to shipping to the customer. Once you have your steps down then you can start with a hazard analysis. You can search on this site for a HACCP template.

jfrey123

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 636 posts
  • 182 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 31 May 2023 - 04:08 PM

For writing your first process flow, take a look at various flow chart examples on the web.  Pop open MS Word, and under Insert > Shapes, you'll find Flowchart shapes that you can insert and drag into the document.  Under View, there's a Gridlines option you can check to help you make the shapes straight and uniform.  Just path out every step from material receiving to shipping, and connect them with arrows to show how everything will flow in your company's process.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users