What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do we need a title 21, if we are a soda company?

Started by , Nov 16 2015 07:15 PM
3 Replies

We are a soda company that just produces carbonated drinks, do we need a title 21 for our RO water or can we just provide the title 21 for our city water.?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Cheese company uniforms Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company? Getting a company to meet requirements, how do you do it?
[Ad]

Are you referring to CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) Title 21?

I assume the OP is talking about micro, metal, etc contaminant testing.  Yes, you want to have it tested yourself likely with an accredited outside lab.  It's not unprecedented for someone within the municipality falsify test results!

Are you referring to testing of potable water?  I work in beverage as well and send off a sample of our municipal water and treated water on an annual basis for potable water testing to an accredited lab.  I also keep records of the municipal water results from the city.

Similar Discussion Topics
ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Cheese company uniforms Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company? Getting a company to meet requirements, how do you do it? SFCR license for a meat company Craft soda production testing Running a risk assessment to prove our company does not need ATP swabs Temporary Repairs on Packaging Company for BRC Accrediation How to share certification work and costs with external company?