What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFS Certificated Companies in Mexico

Started by , Dec 11 2015 05:35 PM
9 Replies
Hello All

good day.

I want to ask if there is any place where i can check how many companies are certified by IFS

specifically in mexico

:spoton: 
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? Is there a database of IFS certified companies? Missing Links in developing a food safety culture in the food companies Missing Links in Developing a Food Safety Culture in Food Companies Missing Links in Developing a Food Safety Culture in Food Companies
[Ad]

If you register on the IFS website, I believe that you can check current certification and probably find accredited companies by country.

1 Like1 Thank

Actually, you can't get information about IFS certificated companies. I think it's a really big mistake from IFS.

If that's the case, it's a big mistake by IFS. I've seen at least one fraudulent certificate in the last year, so how can you accept IFS as a GFSI certificate when approving suppliers without some means of verification? 

If that's the case, it's a big mistake by IFS. I've seen at least one fraudulent certificate in the last year, so how can you accept IFS as a GFSI certificate when approving suppliers without some means of verification? 

You are right BrummyJim.  I have not seen any fraudulent certificate, but one of our clients got it from a chinese supplier. 

I suppose the company should obtain confirmation about the autenthicity of the certificate by the CB. But, I have never heard of a company doing that.

SGS and DNV allow you to check certificates held by their clients.

http://www.sgs.com/e...-Directory.aspx

http://www.dnvba.com...ertificate.aspx

I haven't found any others yet.

You can look up certified ifs companies via the ifs website portal.

You will need to register.

So Post 3 is incorrect ?

Difficult to tell. The website is broken and won't let me register.

1 Thank

You can find the information here:  http://www.ifs-certi...php/en/database

Problem is, that if you want to register to check the database, yo woul need:

- to pay.

- to have a IFS certificate, to be an IFS certificated company or supplier or certification body.

From my point of view, this is a great disadvantage from IFS.

Similar Discussion Topics
What are companies responsible that uses contract manufacturer? Is there a database of IFS certified companies? Missing Links in developing a food safety culture in the food companies Missing Links in Developing a Food Safety Culture in Food Companies Missing Links in Developing a Food Safety Culture in Food Companies Modifying FDA Registration for DBA Companies Exporting to Mexico How are companies approaching Section 2.3.2 (Specifications) in SQF Code 9.0 Accredited Training Companies SQF 11.6.5 - Contract example for trucking companies