What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi all. I'm a consultant.

Started by , Jan 05 2016 12:56 AM
2 Replies

Hi all. I'm a food safety consultant specializing in hydroponic greenhouse and packing operations. Currently on my first GFSI assignment, in the US.

One of my interests is in HACCP analysis and plan design, because that is what I'm working on at this moment. Another interest is in global food safety import/export work and GFSI standards.

Happy 2016 to all.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Advice about employing a BRC Consultant What is your Food Safety Consultant Charging? Freelancer Consultant Pricing I want to be a food safety consultant, but no experience
[Ad]

Welcome to the forum r.sanderson

Here you should find a vast array of questions/answers to questions we hadn't even thought of

:welcome:

G

Welcome to the IFSQN and Happy New Year!

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Advice about employing a BRC Consultant What is your Food Safety Consultant Charging? Freelancer Consultant Pricing I want to be a food safety consultant, but no experience How to be Food Safety Consultant? Consultant needed for an urgent assignment Supplier approval for an I.T. consultant Food Safety consultant Looking for consultant help in New York State - Capital Region