What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Best tubular pasteurizer (HTST) for viscous puree (with pulp)?

Started by , Jan 29 2016 02:36 AM
2 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I need to buy a pasteurizer to process fruit puree -viscous + pulp- and I would need some info with regards to the use of this equipment. I would like to perform a HTST on my product. I'm looking into 0.3-0.5t/hour.
Initially, I was thinking to buy a regular tubular heat exchanger but it's way out of my budget (around 20k).
I contacted several suppliers and within my limited budget 15k they came back with me with a coiled pasteuriser. It's a coiled tubular heat exchanger- see pic attached-. Would anyone have experience with this ? How easy is it to clean it ? Do you need other equipments with this?

Also, if you are aware of any other technologies that can fit my purpose I would appreciate it.

Please share experiences.

Thanks,

Lorin

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Screen for syrups with pulp and fruit pieces Foreign body detection in puree HTST (high temperature, short time) regulations Fruit and Vegetable Puree Blending Validation of Pasteurizer
[Ad]

Hi Lorin,

Please provide manufacturer details and a specification if you want sound advice.

Regards,

Tony

Hi Lorin,

I was thinking, if you really going to process your puree (which is vicious) using Tubular heat exchanger it would give you a hard time cleaning those pipes. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Screen for syrups with pulp and fruit pieces Foreign body detection in puree HTST (high temperature, short time) regulations Fruit and Vegetable Puree Blending Validation of Pasteurizer Tubular Drag Conveyance - Finished Product Can anyone recommend a supplier of baobab pulp powder? Tamarind (Pulp Containing) Juice Separation HTST pasteurizer inspection Is HTST a good pasteurization process for shelf stable products?