What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to comply with Clause 13.3 ISO/TS 22002-1

Started by , Feb 11 2016 10:36 PM
3 Replies

Hi, guys!

I would like to check how your canteens comply to ISO/TS 22002-1 clause 13.3

specifically

"Storage conditions and storage, cooking and holding temperatures, and time limitations, shall be specified"

I also wonder how this is actually being audited.

In our canteen, we see the staff wear protective clothing (hairnet, apron) and I think they have health certificates.

Thank you in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? ISO/TS 22002-5 Transport and storage Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials
[Ad]

Hi, guys!

I would like to check how your canteens comply to ISO/TS 22002-1 clause 13.3

specifically

"Storage conditions and storage, cooking and holding temperatures, and time limitations, shall be specified"

I also wonder how this is actually being audited.

In our canteen, we see the staff wear protective clothing (hairnet, apron) and I think they have health certificates.

Thank you in advance.

Hi alvinman,

The quote is incomplete -

13.3 Staff canteens and designated eating areas

(1) Staff canteens and designated areas for food storage and consumption shall be situated so that the potential for cross-contamination of production areas is minimized.  
(2) Staff canteens shall be managed to ensure hygienic storage of ingredients and preparation, storage and serving of prepared foods.  
(3) (A)Storage conditions and (B) storage, cooking and holding temperatures, and (C) time limitations, shall be specified.

(4) Employees’ own food shall be stored and consumed in designated areas only.

(Numbers [1-4] and [A-C] added by myself)

The data for (A, B, C) is then used within the responses to  (1,2,4)

The exact data will relate to yr product/process/layout/environment

Staff Canteens in the context of this section should satisfy (1,2)

PS - Some feedback to the "chemical-by-chemical" query in this post would be appreciated -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ge-2#entry98268

1 Like

how do you comply with the "shall be specified" part?

does this require documentation? (I am thinking of requiring our canteen concessionaire to be certified to FSSC too. hehe. kidding.)

How are your canteens audited? How should we prepare for this?

Thanks!

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? ISO/TS 22002-5 Transport and storage Clause 8.5.1.2 - Characteristics of raw materials, ingredients and product contact materials FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.1 - Management of Services and Purchased Materials BRCGS clause 3.5 How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor? BRCGS Clause 3.7.5 - Supply Chain Traceability FSSC 22000 Clause 2.5.7 - Environmental Monitoring Programme