What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Questions for internal audit of chemical and physical contamination

Started by , Mar 11 2016 11:36 AM
7 Replies

Hello Everyone!

I want to make internal audit in my company and...

For example I chosen Chemical and physical contamination.
How can I ask questions?

How are you asking questions?

Best Regards,
Patrico

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Questions used to determine the critical control point External warehouse - questions and concerns SQF Audit NCR questions Methodology for control measures categorization as per ISO 22000 7 questions Organic Questions
[Ad]

You should read the standard and then pose questions that will determine whether or not you are complying with the intent.

Something like this might be helpful:

Marshall

Attached Files

1 Like2 Thanks

OOOO! Thanks mgourley.

It was very helpful for me :)

Maybe you have more such treasures? :)

Best Regards,
Patrico

mgourley,

What standard are you auditing against? Is that from the standard or a prerequisite program?

BRC Issue 7

Marshall

HI Patrico,

This appears to be an identical question to that in yr other thread

http://www.ifsqn.com...v-7/#entry99398

Marshall is offering excellent advice inasmuch as the relevance of any (Process) questions will depend on your Product/Process.

Hello Everyone!

Thanks for the help

I have a question... :D

Do I need to do an audit of each area in the company with Compatibility BRC ? Or not?

Can I make one audit of the entire area of ​​the company?

Best Regards,
Patrico

Hi Patrico, I am copy and pasting my exact same answer from the other topic you asked the exact same question.  Please do not do this.

Your audits must cover all departments that are under the scope of BRC Certification, however, it does not matter how you do it so long as you are auditing all the food safety and quality policies, procedures and practices at a suitable frequency based on risk assessment.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Questions used to determine the critical control point External warehouse - questions and concerns SQF Audit NCR questions Methodology for control measures categorization as per ISO 22000 7 questions Organic Questions Questions/Evaluate this chocolate powdered milk formulation OmniVis Food Safety Testing Questions What kind of questions can you expect an auditor to ask shop floor staff? FSMA Compliance Builder Questions Sanitation Chemicals - Inventory and storage questions