What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Example of HACCP plan for cakes and chocolate?

Started by , Apr 20 2016 08:54 AM

Nope but I've done HACCP in chocolate factories in the past.  Key hazards I would think about would be:

Physical - e.g. plastic from moulds, metal from machinery

Biological - e.g. Salmonellae is probably your main one

Chemical - e.g. typical ones like lubricants, cleaning chemicals

Allergen - e.g. cross contamination.  Can be a big risk in some chocolate factories due to the infrequent cleaning if they process, say, nuts and product without nuts.

The process steps will be specific to your process.  I'm sure if you make a start and post on here, people might be able to help you if you're stuck?

3 Replies

Hello everybody 

I trying to conduct a Haccp plan for a small food establishment preparing cakes and different types of chocolate (no manufacturing, but using chocolate bulk). 

I need some ready examples of HACCP plans, showing steps and different food hazards...

Many thanks in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart?
[Ad]

Nope but I've done HACCP in chocolate factories in the past.  Key hazards I would think about would be:

Physical - e.g. plastic from moulds, metal from machinery

Biological - e.g. Salmonellae is probably your main one

Chemical - e.g. typical ones like lubricants, cleaning chemicals

Allergen - e.g. cross contamination.  Can be a big risk in some chocolate factories due to the infrequent cleaning if they process, say, nuts and product without nuts.

The process steps will be specific to your process.  I'm sure if you make a start and post on here, people might be able to help you if you're stuck?

many thanks i will do

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hi Almaskati,

Can try post below (ca2 attachment) and the 2nd sublink (attachment) -

http://www.ifsqn.com...indpost&p=63600

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Fair Price to charge for developing 2 HACCP plans HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Flow charts and 'confidentiality'