What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Recent FDA audit

Started by , Apr 22 2016 12:24 PM
6 Replies

Just wanted to assure people that our recent FDA audit was super simple.  He concentrated mainly on factory controls and probably only spent 50% of the time other auditors do on site.  We had one observation on one site and none on the other.  So my months worrying about it were largely pointless.   :crying:

So good luck if you have your FDA audit soon and I hope you get the same auditor we did!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Recent reports of pathogenic traits in L. innocua and L. welshimeri Is anyone aware of any recent publications on the benefits of freeze drying? Do you have recent regulations or articles regarding Bisphenol S? Recent changes in ISO 22000 Will ISO 22000 be affected in the recent major revision of ISO 9001?
[Ad]

Was the auditor an older experienced type, or a 'younger' person?  Just wondering......

He was older, experienced and very informal in comparison with UK auditors.

Please excuse my ignorance, but an auditor from the US FDA? 

I have seen reports that FSMA has placed a higher demand for FDA Auditors, so you may soon be experiencing audits conducted by younger auditors (which could be a good or bad thing, depending on who you ask). 

Does it work like a certification audit where you're given a score, or is it just a pass/fail kind of thing? (I'm in packaging, and the USFDA doesn't inspect packaging manufacturers, so I'm just curious)

Oh my gosh, I just realized what forum this was in, and of course it was the USFDA.

I'm just going to dig myself a hole to hide in.... :oops2:

I may be wrong but it was probably an audit related to FSMA but presumably implemented in UK ??

Whether this defines the auditor himself as being from USFDA  I'm unsure ?? But definitely not of UK origin.

Over to  GMO.

I may be wrong but it was probably an audit related to FSMA but presumably implemented in UK ??

Whether this defines the auditor himself as being from USFDA  I'm unsure ?? But definitely not of UK origin.

Over to  GMO.

Yes a US FDA auditor, conducting the audit in the UK.

Similar Discussion Topics
Recent reports of pathogenic traits in L. innocua and L. welshimeri Is anyone aware of any recent publications on the benefits of freeze drying? Do you have recent regulations or articles regarding Bisphenol S? Recent changes in ISO 22000 Will ISO 22000 be affected in the recent major revision of ISO 9001? FSSC 22000 recent developments Help for CA For Pitted Floor From Recent BRC Recent Food Defense Failure Recent RASFF notifications - query on chorizo recall? Recent Spam Emails Sent through the Forums PM System