What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Query regarding chemical control program

Started by , May 09 2016 02:48 PM
2 Replies

Bringing back an old topic but I am curious to how others have handled chemical questions.  We have our corporate offices connected to our production facility (Under the same address).  We do have signage for when entering a GMP zone and our chemical control program is in effect at that point.   

Do we need to consider accounting offices, sales, etc.?  Would a risk assessment be enough for these items?

Thank you

Joe

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC Internal Auditing Query Supplier Approval Program query Query regarding Backup to FS Director Query Production Zones for BRC 9 HACCP Brewing CCP Query
[Ad]

Bringing back an old topic but I am curious to how others have handled chemical questions.  We have our corporate offices connected to our production facility (Under the same address).  We do have signage for when entering a GMP zone and our chemical control program is in effect at that point.   

Do we need to consider accounting offices, sales, etc.?  Would a risk assessment be enough for these items?

Thank you

Joe

Hi Joe,

Would a risk assessment be enough for these items?

For Whom ? AIB ?

I'm curious what the particular chemical hazard in the Office  is ? and the Product ?

Simple answer: White out

We have been through a number of AIB inspections and the focus was definately on the production floor. Make sure you have all msds/sds on file for anything in house. One thing we have done is we made a list of acceptable items / chemicals, cleaners that are allowed unrestricted on the production floor. Everything else is in a locked cabinet that only the Supervisor has a key to.

Seems to be working pretty well.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC Internal Auditing Query Supplier Approval Program query Query regarding Backup to FS Director Query Production Zones for BRC 9 HACCP Brewing CCP Query SQF 9. Module 11. Risk Analysis Query Adulteration RASFF query Query regarding Safe Food for Canadians (SFCR) Licence One Product/ Other Product Provincially Inspected Gluten Free bakery, query section 8 Interstate Milk Shippers Certification Query