What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Designing your own decision tree

Started by , Jun 01 2016 10:54 PM
1 Reply

Hi,

i know there are many decision tree out on the wide world web but can you design your own do you think? and if you can do you have to reference how you came about it?

we are a contract wine bottling company and a lot of our process steps are not a food safety hazard.

many decision trees first question is do preventative measures exist for the hazard? which is fine but i would like one question before that. Is there a food safety hazard at this step? then go in to the next question, do preventative measures exist for the hazard?

Cheers

Rewel

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Designing Sample Request Format Need help on designing dossiers for Novel Food Authorisation in UK FSA Designing Food Safety for Automated Warehouse Requirements for designing a food safe area Designing a shelf life study for raw meat product
[Ad]

Hi,

i know there are many decision tree out on the wide world web but can you design your own do you think? and if you can do you have to reference how you came about it?

we are a contract wine bottling company and a lot of our process steps are not a food safety hazard.

many decision trees first question is do preventative measures exist for the hazard? which is fine but i would like one question before that. Is there a food safety hazard at this step? then go in to the next question, do preventative measures exist for the hazard?

Cheers

Rewel

Hi Rewel,

Unless the FS Standard/Regulatory/Customer defines the haccp methodology (it often does), the latter is IMO up to you.

But you will need to auditorially validate of course. Probably at some considerable length if significally individualistic.

From memory, some trees also contain yr last query.

Similar Discussion Topics
Designing Sample Request Format Need help on designing dossiers for Novel Food Authorisation in UK FSA Designing Food Safety for Automated Warehouse Requirements for designing a food safe area Designing a shelf life study for raw meat product Designing a Food Degree Programme Designing a system based on BRC issue 6 standard? Designing & Implementing a Robust Foreign Material Prevention Prog Designing effective FSMS programs for GFSI schemes Help Designing a COP (Cleaning Out of Place) Room