What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello (again) from Spain

Started by , Jun 08 2016 02:08 PM
5 Replies

Hello everybody

My name is Esther Vázquez, writting from Spain. Although my first siging up was done  in 2005, I am aware that I have been missing from the forum for the last few years. I have been involved in a slighly different project than I ususally do and also I was interesting in lean manufacturing & six sigma tools. But never had forgotten this amazing forum. I hope I can participate and share knowledge more often from now on. Best regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello from Spain Hello from Spain Spain new member Hello from Spain Good afternoon from Spain!
[Ad]

Hi Esther

Welcome back I also hope that you will share your knowledge with the members of this forum. 

Kind regards

Dr. Humad Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Sydney Australia

Hello everybody

My name is Esther Vázquez, writting from Spain. Although my first siging up was done  in 2005, I am aware that I have been missing from the forum for the last few years. I have been involved in a slighly different project than I ususally do and also I was interesting in lean manufacturing & six sigma tools. But never had forgotten this amazing forum. I hope I can participate and share knowledge more often from now on. Best regards

Hi Esther,

So nice to hear from you.

Last time was in Germany, i think.

Hola Esther, I hope you can drop in from time to time and share your knowledge. :smile:

Best Regards,

Simon

Thanks Dr. Humaid Khan, Charles C. and Simon for your kind welcome.

Charles C., I was surprised with your words!! Have we meet in Germany? I was there three times. In 2012 taking an IFS training; in 2009 taking a McDonalds Supplier Expectations Training and in 2008 taking a Supplier Auditor Training course from Kraft Company ( now Mondelez). Where you there?

Best regards

Esther

Thanks Dr. Humaid Khan, Charles C. and Simon for your kind welcome.

Charles C., I was surprised with your words!! Have we meet in Germany? I was there three times. In 2012 taking an IFS training; in 2009 taking a McDonalds Supplier Expectations Training and in 2008 taking a Supplier Auditor Training course from Kraft Company ( now Mondelez). Where you there?

Best regards

Esther

Hi Esther,

Regretfully not but i think one of yr long-ago posts was indexed from there. I assumed at the time you were a local !. :smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello from Spain Hello from Spain Spain new member Hello from Spain Good afternoon from Spain! Hi from Spain! Greetings from Spain