What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Electronic Document Control and Records Management System?

Started by , Jun 09 2016 05:13 AM
2 Replies

Hello Everyone,

May I ask anyone please who could help me find the best and effective Electronic Document Control and Records Management System? This will benefit my organization in administering the productivity and efficiency of our workloads by establishing new processes and implementing said procedural changes for continual improvement. Thank you.

Best regards,

Jorwen   

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS Clause 5.6.7 Test Methods and Samples - Physical or Electronic BRCGS 4.9.6.2 Control and Monitoring of Electronic Devices Records: Paper or Electronic Electronic Fly Units in moist environment Electronic forms that require signature
[Ad]

Hello Everyone,

May I ask anyone please who could help me find the best and effective Electronic Document Control and Records Management System? This will benefit my organization in administering the productivity and efficiency of our workloads by establishing new processes and implementing said procedural changes for continual improvement. Thank you.

Best regards,

Jorwen   

Hi Jorwen,

Maximum Cost ?

Documentation Requirements ?

Hi Jorwen,

Our company rolled out SharePoint to all of it's sites. It's not cheap but for document control I've found it works really well.

Best wishes

Jo

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS Clause 5.6.7 Test Methods and Samples - Physical or Electronic BRCGS 4.9.6.2 Control and Monitoring of Electronic Devices Records: Paper or Electronic Electronic Fly Units in moist environment Electronic forms that require signature Hand-written incident reports vs electronic How to validate an electronic document repository CO2 emissions of implementing and maintaining electronic Management System Software or electronic tools to streamline audit reporting? Seeking a solution for Electronic Recordkeeping of Sanitation