What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have experience of the BRC Culture Excellence Module?

Started by , Jun 09 2016 06:37 PM
3 Replies

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience of this voluntary BRC module? Does it deliver in terms of value for money, roughly how much does it cost and is it a useful tool?

Any relevant information would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Inquiry about food safety culture elements Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food safety culture documentation
[Ad]

It seems to be based on a Campden programme I've seen.  No personal experience but it does seem to be this year's buzz phrase!

1 Thank

So, to get a copy of the module, you have to be already BRC certified?

Poop.

I worked at a facility that WAS BRC certified, but I moved to a new position in a company that currently does NOT have certification. 

Looking at the Campden program online, it's darn near clickbait to get into their website.  You go through 15 flashy web pages that finally lead you up to a dead end of "contact us for a quote".

Ugh. 

Would love to see some metrics, clauses, requirements, or the like. 

JPO

Hello!

The Culture Excellence Program was launched with Campden BRI and TSI in 2014, offering a program with a customised food safety and quality culture survey, expert webinars, online platform, and other support. 

Working with BRC, a module was developed focusing on the food safety survey (without the extras) to provide a low cost option that can be added to the BRC audit process. The cost is approx 500 GBP and the best way to access more information is via BRC or directly with your CB.

The survey is based on over 15 years of research and development with over 400 companies. It is currently being used in some fantastic companies who are using it to drive cultural improvement - in manufacturing, retail and food service. 

I look forward to further questions and discussion!

Best wishes,

Dr Joanne Taylor

TSI Training & Research Director

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Inquiry about food safety culture elements Food Safety Culture in a Low Risk Product Facility (Wine) Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Food safety culture documentation How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Food safety culture plan Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Food Safety Culture Validation and Verification: Ensuring Compliance and Excellence