What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

3.5.1 Supplier and Raw Material / Approval and Performance Monitoring

Started by , Jun 16 2016 07:55 PM
5 Replies

Hi, I need help on fundamental section "3.5.1 Supplier and Raw Material / Approval and Performance Monitoring." interpretation guide from BRC.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Documentation needed to approve Green (unroasted) Coffee supplier
[Ad]

As mentioned nobody will supply you with the guide or a part of the guide on this forum.  If you really need it you will have to subscribe to the BRC participate program or purchase the guide itself.  

I presume you have read section 3.5.1 and want some help with the requirements.  You must already understand some of it so can you please outline specifically what you do not understand in the section and what you need some help with.  Please help us to help you. :smile:

Regards,

Simon

Hello

I used interpretation guide as some of the clauses on the form I have noticed that term. Actually I need to know how to comply with this section. what to be included?

Hello All,

1. I need your help to interpret 3.5.1.4. I use bulk agricultural commodity products as part of raw material/ingredients (e.g. fresh onion, garlic, chili, ginger,etc). Can we do 

product testing to comply these requirements since Certification, Supplier Audit and Supplier Questionnaires are not available?

2. Clause 3.5.1.2 Certification (e.g. BRC Global Standards or Other GFSI- recognised scheme)

What if our supplier only have HACCP certificate?

Regards

Avila

Hello All,

1. I need your help to interpret 3.5.1.4. I use bulk agricultural commodity products as part of raw material/ingredients (e.g. fresh onion, garlic, chili, ginger,etc). Can we do 

product testing to comply these requirements since Certification, Supplier Audit and Supplier Questionnaires are not available?

2. Clause 3.5.1.2 Certification (e.g. BRC Global Standards or Other GFSI- recognised scheme)

What if our supplier only have HACCP certificate?

Regards

Avila

Hi Avila,

I can try Part 2.

afaik, this is a summary of current supplier options for 3.5.1.2

BRC7 supplier audit requirements,2016.pdf   969.68KB   180 downloads

So it likely depends on the details.

1 Thank

Hi Charles,

Thanks for your input :spoton:

Regards,

Dharmadi

Similar Discussion Topics
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Elevating Performance: Achieving Continuous Improvement through Internal Auditing Practices Documentation needed to approve Green (unroasted) Coffee supplier Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Bulk raw material receiving and traceability Allergen checklist to supplier SQF Clause 5.2.1 - Artwork customer approval Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates