What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sterilization of Dairy Production Line

Started by , Jul 21 2016 07:04 AM
1 Reply

Hi All,

I'm working on dairy site, we are looking for best practice on what is the temp. time required for hot sterilization, currently we are using 90 deg. C for 5 minutes.

Would really appreciate if you could share any reference confirm the best practice.

Regards to All, 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? Water used for Steam Sterilization Truffle sauce sterilization - F0 value Autoclaves for Dropper Sterilization ETO sterilization - Not a CCP
[Ad]

The temperature and time will depend on the product characteristics, whether it is straight milk or a milk based drink/shake, but you can validate your current temperature and time by doing some incubation tests on a batch of product, and check the  TAPC for gram-ve and gram positive bacteria.

Regards,

Loika    

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? Water used for Steam Sterilization Truffle sauce sterilization - F0 value Autoclaves for Dropper Sterilization ETO sterilization - Not a CCP How to calculate least sterilization value for acidified product? Organic spice sterilization Green Tea Powder Sterilization Why do you choose to carry out a sterilization process for some pastes as an acidified product? Microwave Sterilization of moringa leaf powder