What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Water bottling plant for hotels / resorts

Started by , Jul 29 2016 02:59 PM
1 Reply

Hello Fellow IFSQN Members,

I am looking to find qualified suppliers of small potable water bottling plants for hotels and resorts in remote areas.  Locations where water must first come from the sea (reverse osmosis plants) or from wells.  At the moment I am eager to find suppliers who can design / provide / install small plants in Mexico, Central and South America.  Any leads / referrals would be most appreciated.    Thank you.

Thirsty

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5%
[Ad]

i dont think so that is the right forum to search a qualified supplier

Similar Discussion Topics
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? OPP Packaging leavening milky residue when in contact with water Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Specifications for Micro Testing of Water used in Food Production Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% Water hoses and nozzles - maintenance and cleaning schedule Customer complaints for excess water in onions Shipping of salted casings and water retention regulation Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? Water testing at new facility