What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Getting started with ISO 22000 for ships supply

Started by , Jul 29 2016 10:29 PM
1 Reply

Hi

I run a ships supply here in Panama, bought a 35 year old buisness. Have plenty of coleauges supplying ships passing the chanal. Non have implemented ISO 22000.

I am a strong beliver in best practise, and dooing stuff the right way. But I done have unlimited cash... anyone have a manual for ISO 22000 that I can use a guide to create our own? from a similar buissness, ehwere you recieve, stock and dispatch and deliver both dry provision, chilled and frozen provision.

My mail is xxxxxxx

You could earn yoursenf the best bottle of rum you will ever get your hands on..

Thomas Rold

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Neogen Supply Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Supply Chain Preventive Controls Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification?
[Ad]

Hi Thomas,

See this post -

http://www.ifsqn.com...rd/#entry101107

Similar Discussion Topics
Neogen Supply Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Supply Chain Preventive Controls Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System Implementing an FSSC 22000 Version 6 Compliant Food Safety and Quality Management System