What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Pest Control Procedure

Started by , Aug 13 2016 09:03 AM
2 Replies

Hi, This is a wonderful procedure for Food industries.

Attached Files

3 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds
[Ad]

Hi Prembibo,

Thks for the above.

I agree it is a very informative (and authoritatively) produced document (52 Pgs). Also contains some impressive, maybe discomforting to some, photography.

A slightly disappointing aspect (to myself) is that there is only a brief section on trend analysis which seems to be a major auditorial target these days.

The first edition (2009) of this document which, from a quick look, seems very similar to the 2nd edition was previously attached in  a “pestish” compilation post/thread here–

http://www.ifsqn.com...arm/#entry72108

and, even earlier by the esteemed Mike Green –

http://www.ifsqn.com...you/#entry39946

I think this procedure could be briefed into 8 steps : 

-Make sure that the food is not stored  or bagged in the area where the service is gonna take place.

-Repair the wall holes to prevent the pest entering into it.

-Do not visit the place until the pest control process is complete

-Eliminate unnecessary storage in sack or boxes or clothes because the pest may shelter there.

-Keep all areas as clean as possible. Clean, sweep and vacuum the area regularly

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Requirements - Pest Control Validation of prerequisites such as pest control Pest Control Risk Assessment Report Form Supplier Multiple Non-Conformances Pest BRCGSv9 Clause 4.14.7 - Pest Management on Birds SQF Pest Control Module 10 Need help with laundry and pest control service performance monitoring check list How to collect pest control data for easier monitoring? USDA Pest Sighting- Plant shutdown Pest prevention for spices and botanicals