What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Questionnaire for supplier of drums for pineapple juice concentrate

Started by , Sep 26 2016 09:07 AM
2 Replies

HI,

Anyone able to assist please?  I am looking for a questionnaire I can send to our empty drum suppliers to complete instead of me going to do a supplier audit.  We produce pineapple juice concentrate which we fill aseptically into 210 Litre drums.  I am wanting to send them a questionnaire they can complete which will satisfy BRC version 7 audit.   

Regards

Sharon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Food Safety and Quality Culture Questionnaire BRC SD 3.5.2.2 - Low Risk Subcontractor Questionnaire Food safety and quality culture survey questionnaire
[Ad]

Hi sharone,

Are you looking for Sanitation procedure questionnaire or supplier questionnaire

HI,

Anyone able to assist please?  I am looking for a questionnaire I can send to our empty drum suppliers to complete instead of me going to do a supplier audit.  We produce pineapple juice concentrate which we fill aseptically into 210 Litre drums.  I am wanting to send them a questionnaire they can complete which will satisfy BRC version 7 audit.   

Regards

Sharon

I would just follow the BRC requirements for packaging.  I'm assuming you are using a liner and this drum is secondary packaging, correct?  If it is primary packaging you may want to reconsider and use a liner.

Secondary packaging has a much lower risk than primary packaging.  I'm not completely familiar with BRC requirements, but I believe you wouldn't have to do this for secondary packaging.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Food Safety and Quality Culture Questionnaire BRC SD 3.5.2.2 - Low Risk Subcontractor Questionnaire Food safety and quality culture survey questionnaire Supplier Questionnaire for Customers Food safety questionnaire for suppliers BRCGS 9: 3.5.1.2 - Supplier Audit and Supplier Questionnaire Supplier Questionnaire Clause 3.5.2.2 - Sub-contractors Questionnaire