• IFSQN Member
  • 88 posts
  • 8 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 29 December 2022 - 01:01 AM

Hello guys and gals, 

Would anyone share their supplier questionnaire template with me and could you help me in figuring out how often the questionnaire is supposed to get renewed along with the rest of the documents we have to request from suppliers.

Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Happy New Year and a prosperous, successful, healthy 2023!

Scotty_SQF

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 377 posts
  • 90 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:hiking, gravel biking, exploring the great outdoors

Posted 29 December 2022 - 11:56 AM

How often the questionnaire is renewed is up to you and how you have your program written.  Basically how often you want to review your suppliers.  As far as other information, I'm pretty sure most of the auditing schemes are similar on this one, you should request updated documents, audit certificates, etc. yearly.

Thanked by 1 Member:

diana@stmcanna

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 04 January 2023 - 05:24 PM

We are a machine manufacture that deals with food safe customers, I also have my background in food safety/BRC.  Feel free to use anything in my document. :) have a wonderful day and good luck with your program.

Thanked by 1 Member:

DannyO

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 8 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 04 January 2023 - 06:46 PM

I can probably help you out. I've been in supplier quality for a majority of my career in the food, drug & dietary supplement industry. What type of business are you in so I can share the appropriate documents? 

Thanked by 1 Member:

QAKat

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 88 posts
  • 8 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 04 January 2023 - 09:41 PM

I can probably help you out. I've been in supplier quality for a majority of my career in the food, drug & dietary supplement industry. What type of business are you in so I can share the appropriate documents? 

Hi DannyO! 

Thats awesome! Thank you so much. I work in a bakery facility (tarts and RTE frozen desserts).

QAKat

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 88 posts
  • 8 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 04 January 2023 - 09:49 PM

We are a machine manufacture that deals with food safe customers, I also have my background in food safety/BRC.  Feel free to use anything in my document. :) have a wonderful day and good luck with your program.

Hi Diana.

Thank you but did you mean to attach a document?

Utama

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 73 posts
  • 13 thanks
Neutral

• Indonesia
    Indonesia

Posted 05 January 2023 - 04:04 AM

Hiii..

I think we just need to coordinate with the purchasing team to inform the supplier, if they have a revision on their documents like spec or MSDS, they need to confirmation first from us.

(in other cases, if you have any issues with your raw material, when you do some application)

or when you feel there is a change in your product, because of raw material, you can check them on supplier audit.

Maybe the others will share their checksheet to you.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users