What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is a product and hygiene sampling programme?

Started by , Sep 27 2016 08:06 AM
3 Replies

Hi All,

Does anyone here has any idea what is "Product and hygiene Sampling Programme"?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Scope of Certification product specific Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Repackaging of Food Grade product How to build a raw materials sampling plan?
[Ad]

Hi All,

Does anyone here has any idea what is "Product and hygiene Sampling Programme"?

Hi req-sad,

Pls inform which clause of iso22000 you are referring ?

Hi Charles,

Its from our Haccp auditor which requires above SOP. In our Haccp and PRP manual we did not have this standard procedure. Currently i am looking for an idea how to develop procedure of product and hygiene sampling program. When I goggle it, no clear idea appear in a search engine. 

Hi req-sad,

Thks for info but please confirm whether this is related to iso22000 or just an arbitrary traditional haccp system.

Offhand, the phrase "Product and Hygiene Sampling" could IMO mean almost anything, I anticipate that there was some additional context driving the auditor's comment ?.

Similar Discussion Topics
Scope of Certification product specific Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Repackaging of Food Grade product How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?