What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do Tesco lock specs on TTL before a PIU ?

Started by , Sep 28 2016 07:56 AM
4 Replies

HI,

We are due our PIU and I've been told specs get locked on TTL before they arrive. Anyone confirm this ?

Cheers

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Finished Product Micro Testing Specs Thoughts regarding allergen control and supplier specs that detail May Contain? Does anybody know the specs for microbiology results on raw material liquid sucrose? Using one hygiene lock for two different zones Tesco Internal Audits
[Ad]

I am not familiar with their protocols/procedures.

My apologies for not being able to help assist in this manner.

I am not familiar with their protocols/procedures.

My apologies for not being able to help assist in this manner.

Hi Belmont,

No problem. Thanks for yr other inputs.

Personally i have no idea what PIU or TTL stand for.

Andy Hi,

The specs. should be locked, if they are not, they have not been authorised by the Tesco Technical Manager and you will be given a NC by the PIU auditor. However, if you have asked the TTM to authorised i.e. approve the spec they will get a NC.

Charles

PIU Product Integrity Unit

TTL Tesco Technical Library

Kind regards

Chris

Andy Hi,

The specs. should be locked, if they are not, they have not been authorised by the Tesco Technical Manager and you will be given a NC by the PIU auditor. However, if you have asked the TTM to authorised i.e. approve the spec they will get a NC.

Charles

PIU Product Integrity Unit

TTL Tesco Technical Library

Kind regards

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you, i should have remembered -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ge-2#entry31222

Sounds like George Orwell's 1984 = Tescospeak. I deduce "locked" means posted.

Similar Discussion Topics
Finished Product Micro Testing Specs Thoughts regarding allergen control and supplier specs that detail May Contain? Does anybody know the specs for microbiology results on raw material liquid sucrose? Using one hygiene lock for two different zones Tesco Internal Audits Do you use a program to store your suppliers certificates and specs on? Tesco Audit non-conformance deadline Inspections while facilities are on lock down Tesco Food Standard v.7 Tesco Warehouse & Distribution Standard