What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP Plan review procedure

Started by , Nov 08 2016 08:47 AM
3 Replies

hey members,

Can any one tell me if its necessary or required by HACCP standard to have a written procedure for the HACCP Plan review.

If yes, can any one share an example??

Thanks a lot.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification
[Ad]

It's not necessarily to have a written procedure but an "evidence" that a HACCP reviews have been conducted is mandatory.

Example:

1. Minutes of the meeting during the actual HACCP review

2. Form specific for HACCP review (see attached file)

Hope this helps.  :happydance:

Attached Files

2 Thanks

Thanks very much!

hey members,

Can any one tell me if its necessary or required by HACCP standard to have a written procedure for the HACCP Plan review.

If yes, can any one share an example??

Thanks a lot.

Good day Ary 

from my point of view i thing it's at your best interest to have such a procedure, it is required that you have a very good quality system in place. To have a written procedure for HACCP review meeting it can be the guidelines for all the members of HACCP team to have in mind every time review is conducted there is a procedure in place to make sure all the important/urgent matters that should arise, when should they be discussed and how long should it take to close/solve them.

i hope this is what you were looking for

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP and BRC accreditation in the UK HACCP and BRC accreditation needed HACCP/HARPC training Compressor for HACCP HACCP and SQF Certification Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company HACCP plan for cold smoked trout HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Meeting checklist HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat