What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Lost HACCP Record - what to do about it?

Started by , Nov 21 2016 02:16 PM
2 Replies

Has anyone run into a situation where a HACCP monitor lost their HACCP paperwork and if so how did you resolve the issue.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Shellfish Tags - Shellstock - Record Keeping - Lost or Missing Tags Is current BRC Certificate lost if critical defect found at the audit? Feeling Lost Regarding Scope FSA News post lost its mind-or only me they are picking on
[Ad]

Has anyone run into a situation where a HACCP monitor lost their HACCP paperwork and if so how did you resolve the issue.

Hi Chris,

i think there are one or 2 similar queries/threads here but some searching required. Not sure whether specific USDA relevance though.

The significance, if any, may depend on the context ??.

What kind of paperwork Chris, like CCP monitoring?

Is product at risk, can you isolate through traceability to a timeframe/part batch?

Maybe you could test some products, withdraw, recall.

I guess what you should do depends on a risk assessment, but we need more data.

Cheers,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Lost 3 months of work updating documentation Shellfish Tags - Shellstock - Record Keeping - Lost or Missing Tags Is current BRC Certificate lost if critical defect found at the audit? Feeling Lost Regarding Scope FSA News post lost its mind-or only me they are picking on Lost product identification when product reaches customer site Knife procedures - How to handle lost knives? The Lost Art Of Goal Achievement