What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Stage I Successful....Eligible for Stage 2

Started by , Dec 01 2016 04:36 AM
2 Replies

Hey Guys,

successfully completed Stage 1.

Auditor told us to make some changes in HACCP  plan.

and v. IMP thing is, she suggested us to take codex GMP with FSSC.

is it good to take & work with codex GMP ??

need your advices

regards

Kushal

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Stage 2 Certification Audit FSSC22000 first stage audit EHS and Food Safety Operations of a hotel facility in the pre-opening stage? Can you stage product in the production room while Pre-Op is going on with a USDA inspector present? What stages of the dishwashing cycle should we measure temperature and what are the required temperatures for each stage?
[Ad]

Hey Guys,

successfully completed Stage 1.

Auditor told us to make some changes in HACCP  plan.

and v. IMP thing is, she suggested us to take codex GMP with FSSC.

is it good to take & work with codex GMP ??

need your advices

regards

Kushal

Hi Kushal,

I assume you mean fssc22000 (not the Forum you posted in). I also assume this is for Food.

If so fssc22000 standard requires GMP related topics to be handled by iso22002-1 by definition.

Maybe time for a new auditor.

1 Like

Dear All,

Successfully :sorcerer:  Completed Stage 2

REgards 

Kushal

Similar Discussion Topics
Stage 2 Certification Audit FSSC22000 first stage audit EHS and Food Safety Operations of a hotel facility in the pre-opening stage? Can you stage product in the production room while Pre-Op is going on with a USDA inspector present? What stages of the dishwashing cycle should we measure temperature and what are the required temperatures for each stage? ISO 22000:2018 Stage 1 Audit Documentation Requirements How Many Times / Which Process Stage to Pasteurize Yoghurt ? Pasta Sauce HACCP - chilling stage At what stage is Aflatoxin controlled in VCO production? Help preparing for a 2nd stage interview