What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New to This Organization

Started by , Jan 11 2017 11:03 PM
1 Reply

Hello, I am new to the IFSQN organization.  I've been searching for additional resources for latest data on GMPs and compliance issues in areas outside of my industry.  I am a quality and food safety manager for a packaging company.  We manufacture shipping sacks (BBOM, PBOM, SOM) for various dairy powders, flour, corn, soy, potatoes, rice, feed and seed.  I spend most of my time fulfilling requests for technical data sheets, safety data sheets, COAs, material spec sheets, and various compliance docs.  I get to handle all the questionnaires and audits.  I took classes in business management and industrial supervision at Fullerton College.  I am currently enrolled in food safety courses through the distance learning program at North Carolina State University.  I have worked for years in the manufacturing environment as a production manager, plant manager, project manager, scheduler/planner, quality manager, safety officer, purchasing clerk, customer service manager, technical sales support and corporate trainer.  I look forward to meeting fellow members on line and at various trade shows related to what we do.  I am always willing to share my knowledge and experience.  I am also always eager to learn new ways of improvement.

FRANK KRIVASICH

Quality & Food Safety Professional

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirements for organization with multi-site certification in FSSC Best Practice for Sanitation and CIP Room Organization Is it mandatory to put personal names in the organization chart? How to bring about food safety culture change in an organization? SQF Edition 9 - file organization
[Ad]

Hi Frank, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Please feel free to join in with the discussions.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirements for organization with multi-site certification in FSSC Best Practice for Sanitation and CIP Room Organization Is it mandatory to put personal names in the organization chart? How to bring about food safety culture change in an organization? SQF Edition 9 - file organization Template for documenting the food context of the organization Procedure on context of the organization for ISO 22000.2018 What is the procedure for determining the context of the organization? Has anyone gone through a Gluten Free Audit with BRC or another organization? FSSC Context of the Organization