What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Desk Audit

Started by , Jan 27 2017 09:34 PM
6 Replies
Although I had a few bumps in the road getting my desk audit (SQF 2) done, I just got off the phone with my auditor and she said I had a couple things to fix before the audit. I am scheduled out 8 weeks for the facility audit.
I feel so much better!
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Is a new SQF desk audit needed if system has changed? What percent off auditor time is spent on desk audit vs. the facility audit? How to perform a desk audit prior to an on-site audit? How the Desk Audit works and what to expect? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit
[Ad]

Congratulations! It's wonderful to only have a couple of items to take care of.  Best to you on your certification audit coming up.

Can you protest a minor? I sent her the files, but she tapped me because she said I don't have a policy in place. And she had it. Otherwise all is good.
Yes, you can challenge a finding. Especially if you are certain a document was sent. Be sure to do so before the audit is shut out ensuring a simple overlook error is righted now instead of later.

Great job Chippy!

Thank you :) I had 13 minors, 5 are connected with the Policy I sent but she didn't see that was sent. The rest are easy fixes.
All is well!

Congratulations!  Keep in mind the facility audit with be more heavily involved with all of your records to verify your program and system activities with what you documented.  Good luck!

Similar Discussion Topics
Is a new SQF desk audit needed if system has changed? What percent off auditor time is spent on desk audit vs. the facility audit? How to perform a desk audit prior to an on-site audit? How the Desk Audit works and what to expect? Finally passed our SQF desk and site audit Does the desk audit score go against your final audit score? Dos anyone have experience of an Online Desk Audit? Documents Required Before Desk Audit - Clarification SQF desk audit question Risk Assessment for person in a wheel chair working at a desk