What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Good morning

Started by , Feb 05 2017 07:20 AM
2 Replies

Hi, good morning to every one. 

My name is Jose and I have been working in the food industry for a long time. I have been always working on the regulatory side but recently I have moved and start to work for the industry as such. So now I can see things from the other side and they are very interesting too. 

Thanks to everyone for this fantastic resource. 

Regards, 

Jose

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

Hi Jose, welcome to the IFSQN and also to the dark side of the food industry :smile:

Regards,

Simon

1 Thank

Hi Jose! Welcome to the forums, I've found them extremely helpful since I joined! I only have a few years of experience in the food manufacturing industry but I am interested in making the opposite transition of you, I'd like to move towards regulatory. Could you provide a little "free advice" on how you recommend I make this switch?

Thank you and best of luck to you in your transition!

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Good Distribution Practices in food sector?