What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anyone with experience of SQF2 in a grain cleaning company?

Started by , Feb 07 2017 03:36 PM
1 Reply

Hi everyone, I'm the Food Safety Manager at a grain cleaning company. We are currently HACCP certified and we are aiming for SQF2 by the years end. If any other grain cleaning company out there has gone through this process, I'd welcome any tips or pointers you may have. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses
[Ad]

I work with A new company which produces fortified blended food for infant and pregnant mother, reception of maize and soybean grain, cleaning and storage is a part of our production line process, and we had Food safety certification confirmation this last week...I don't know if the Audit for SQF2 has similarities with FS 22000! in that case I can help you but if the prcess are different maybe someone else can help you!

Similar Discussion Topics
Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Cleaning chemical discrepancies and chemical logs Cleaning of Hoses Food Manufacturing Cleaning Chemicals Foaming machines in a cleaning management system HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards