What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Controlled Document Registry

Started by , Feb 08 2017 05:46 PM
4 Replies

Good Morning All,

Am wondering ... When creating a registry for controlled document does the registry need a controlled document number as well ?

Thank you in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Are photocopies of controlled forms permitted? Controlled Documents List CCP controlled by a third party Should plastic utensils, paper napkins, one time use items be lot controlled? BRCGS Clause 6.1.7 - Where the site handles products or materials that are outside the scope of the audit, these shall be controlled
[Ad]
The master Document must have a document number and remember every document u have must have a document number for the control purposes, change requests and reviews as well. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 Thanks

Great !! Thank you much :biggrin:

If an example helps see the attachment.  This is what I use for our document register and it has been accepted in every SQF audit I've been in.

Attached Files

4 Thanks

Our register /INDEX has a date and version on it too. That way if you have 2 versions of the INDEX in you hand you can easily see, and tell which is the latest. The amendment record will also confirm that latest version and what the change was. 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Are photocopies of controlled forms permitted? Controlled Documents List CCP controlled by a third party Should plastic utensils, paper napkins, one time use items be lot controlled? BRCGS Clause 6.1.7 - Where the site handles products or materials that are outside the scope of the audit, these shall be controlled Printed Controlled Document SQF 12.8.1.4 - Controlled Disposal of trademarked materials Do Food Safety Signs and Posters need to be document controlled? Receiving Temperature Controlled Ingredients, CCP? Controlled atmosphere production