What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Peanut Allergen Validation

Started by , Feb 27 2017 08:42 PM
3 Replies

We performed peanut allergen validation with cleaning Validation . We received elevated result from the lab for one part food contact surface stainless steal about 7600 CFU/swabs. EB for the same swab came with below 100. I have a felling is an isolate situation. All 9 sites came below 100 CFU/swabs for APC.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Peanut butter packaging temperature Can you be a peanut free facility with peanut oil? Peanut Free Area in a Warehouse Less than 2ppm Peanut Labeling Is peanut-free facility for us still maintained a supplier has peanuts in their facility?
[Ad]

We performed peanut allergen validation with cleaning Validation . We received elevated result from the lab for one part food contact surface stainless steal about 7600 CFU/swabs. EB for the same swab came with below 100. I have a felling is an isolate situation. All 9 sites came below 100 CFU/swabs for APC.

Hi mentusia,

Do you have a question ?

For further interpretation, yr data needs to include the area swabbed.

PS - I doubt you can validate "allergen" with ATP or micro data

I am not sure what your are asking, but it is worth pointing out that the microbial testing you describe is unrelated to allergen testing and cleaning.

A more effective validation is to collect rinse water from cleaning equipment after running peanut and conducting the appropriate peanut allergen test.

Similar Discussion Topics
Peanut butter packaging temperature Can you be a peanut free facility with peanut oil? Peanut Free Area in a Warehouse Less than 2ppm Peanut Labeling Is peanut-free facility for us still maintained a supplier has peanuts in their facility? Peanut allergen detection Sources of Peanut Allergen in Whole Chillies USFDA limits for peanut allergen in Whole Chillies Good kit for testing treenut and peanut allergens? R&D department will be running peanut butter as a trial.