What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Good day and nice to meet you!

Started by , Mar 09 2017 01:49 AM
2 Replies

Hello all, my name is Karl.  It is nice to be a part of this community.

My background is designing and producing custom packaging including tin and aluminum canisters, wood boxes and vacuum and blow molded plastic items.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

Welcome Karl! Looking forward to your insight from a packaging standpoint!

Welcome to the IFSQN Karl.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing Good Distribution Practices in food sector?