What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Baked Goods (Cakes, Pies, Pastries, Biscotti, Tarts, Bar Cookies).

Started by , Apr 14 2017 11:15 PM
4 Replies

Hi

i have to create a HACCP plan for Baked Goods (Cakes, Pies, Pastries, Biscotti, Tarts, Bar Cookies),  and salad and soups for restaurants are being produce int he same facility. Please let me know if you have materials for implementation or where i can get materials that wil help me on the process of creating the HACCP plan. I have literary to stat form 0

I need your help,

thanks

Erika

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cannabis baked goods Shipping unpackaged baked goods Environmental Program for Frozen Baked Goods Using one label across similar baked goods APC Threshold for Baked Goods?
[Ad]

Hi Esosabrc

The few steps of any HACCP plan are

1. Management commitment to produce safe and legal food product

2. Scope of the HACCP plan

3. HACCP team 

4. Product description

5. Proces diagram for each production line

6 HAZARD analysis  for each production line

7.HAZARD Audit table - Summary of identified CCP's and QCP,s

8. Support Programs 

Follow this list and let me know which part /s you have completed.

kind regards

Dr Humaid Khan

MD

Halal International Services

Beverly Hills NSW 2209

1 Thank

Hi

i have to create a HACCP plan for Baked Goods (Cakes, Pies, Pastries, Biscotti, Tarts, Bar Cookies),  and salad and soups for restaurants are being produce int he same facility. Please let me know if you have materials for implementation or where i can get materials that wil help me on the process of creating the HACCP plan. I have literary to stat form 0

I need your help,

thanks

Erika

Hi Erika,

No offence intended but please clarify the extent of yr technical background ?

If limited, you will likely need some kind of HACCP training course/session(s), eg so as to understand the documentation mentioned in previous post.

Hi Erika,

No offence intended but please clarify the extent of yr technical background ?

If limited, you will likely need some kind of HACCP training course/session(s), eg so as to understand the documentation mentioned in previous post.

Charles

i do have training and certification, issue is i'm coming from a total different process, dry mixes, low risk, only ccp was metal detector, and having this challenge is a must ask questions before i take decisions, sorry to bother you with my questions.

Have a nice week.

Hi Erika,

Thks for reply.

As you probably know, there is likely to be at least 3 different haccp plans for the items you mention. Possibly more depending on the processes.

It may also relate to any intended recipient/auditor of the Plans, USFDA ?

Haccp plans which focus on some of the items in yr OP exist on this forum but may not relate to Your process.

Just as an example "Pies" can use pre-cooked fillings or not, meat or fruit, the hazards / resulting haccp Plan may be different.

To get relevant results, you may need to clarify process details.

Similar Discussion Topics
Cannabis baked goods Shipping unpackaged baked goods Environmental Program for Frozen Baked Goods Using one label across similar baked goods APC Threshold for Baked Goods? Cooling process for baked goods to prevent bacteria growth Formulation of Baked and Fried Chips What controls are required when RTE and baked are produced in the same facility? Considerations when producing part-baked bakery products How do you reduce or eliminate coliforms in packaged baked goods at a cookies and crackers manufacturing company?