What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Integrity test for heat exchangers (Plate and UHT plants)

Started by , May 10 2017 07:56 AM
1 Reply

Hi,

does anybody know a accurate leak detection system for heat exchangers?

I know there are a lot of them on the market, but perhaps anybody have any experiance and can tell me what´s personly the best.

It would be great, if you also can send me the link of the system, so I can check also.

For me it´s important that this system can check plate, tube and UHT heat exchagners.

Best would be without disasembling.

BR

Martin

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Vacuum bags integrity checks Seal integrity on line and verification Heat Induction Liner Seal Integrity Verification Vacuum Packing & Seal Integrity Monitoring Quality check parameters, especially the dye test (blue dye) to check the integrity of gable top aluminium package
[Ad]

Hi Martin,

Look up Testex EDA, it is a system that carries out the tests in situ.

In the UK these people use this system http://www.mcelwaine...exchangers.html but I'm sure they are others around.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Vacuum bags integrity checks Seal integrity on line and verification Heat Induction Liner Seal Integrity Verification Vacuum Packing & Seal Integrity Monitoring Quality check parameters, especially the dye test (blue dye) to check the integrity of gable top aluminium package Stick pack / sachet closure integrity testing Magnet integrity test/calibration test IFS Integrity Program suspends certification body SAI Global Assurance How to conclude temperature deviation impact product integrity Auditor no integrity