What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Fire Extinguisher Inspection Documents

Started by , May 22 2017 07:24 PM
1 Reply

We just had our annual fire extinguisher inspection. I am stepping into the SQF Practitioner Role and was noting that most places inspection their fire extinguishers monthly. Any good fire extinguisher inspection documents you may be willing to share? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Fire Extinguisher Placement SQF 2.7.1.2 - Food Defense & Neighbor Fire Exits Storage of Fire Extinguisher in Food Premises Report an unintentional adulteration (fire extinguisher burst) After Fire stock clearance
[Ad]

As far as I know, there is no required documentation on fire extinguishers for SQF, so I don't give any time to that (though they are on my glass and brittle plastics list due to the plastic cap on the pressure gauge).  If I were to make one it would look something like this i suppose? (See Attached)  Maybe add time as a column, as I am still converting things to FSMA!

Similar Discussion Topics
Fire Extinguisher Placement SQF 2.7.1.2 - Food Defense & Neighbor Fire Exits Storage of Fire Extinguisher in Food Premises Report an unintentional adulteration (fire extinguisher burst) After Fire stock clearance Fire extinguishers in the food processing industry... Causes of fire in food processing facilities Looking for fire safety and health & safety posters Fire sprinklers alcove unlocked - can this be an Nonconformance? Help: Our cold room for frozen Nile perch fillets storage caught fire?