What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Refrigeration in Lunchroom and SQF Code 8

Started by , May 25 2017 06:48 PM
2 Replies

I know in SQF Code 7 it said that Lunchrooms must have hot and cold potable water but it also mentioned refrigeration. I am not seeing it in the SQF Code 8.

Am I just missing this or was it take out? 

Our lunchroom currently doesnt have them and I want to get them for our employees. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Raw meat warehouse refrigeration temperature? Hazard Analysis Control Plan for CO2 Purification, Steam Production, Refrigeration using Glycol and Compressed Air Refrigeration Conditions CCP's action Limits Cleaning procedure for refrigeration units Condensation on refrigeration units
[Ad]

Oh, it is certainly there --

I'm looking at 11.3.10 section for lunch rooms as an example and here it is:

iii. Equipped with a sink serviced with hot and cold potable water for washing utensils;
iv. Equipped with refrigeration and heating facilities enabling them to store or heat food and to
prepare non-alcoholic beverages if required; and....
1 Thank

Thank you so much! I dont know why I couldnt find it before. I knew someone here would be smarter than me on that! Thank you sir! 

Similar Discussion Topics
Raw meat warehouse refrigeration temperature? Hazard Analysis Control Plan for CO2 Purification, Steam Production, Refrigeration using Glycol and Compressed Air Refrigeration Conditions CCP's action Limits Cleaning procedure for refrigeration units Condensation on refrigeration units How often should you clean a refrigeration unit? Module 12 - 12.6.8.3 Monitoring Refrigeration Units for Environmental Refrigeration temperatures of RTE-cooked meat products